Monday, April 10, 2017

Junk Drunk Show

 Well I went to Colville and went to go see there big show Junk Drunk!......It was very fun and amazing .....I got a lot of cool stuff and I took many photos of everything that I thought was cool looking!! I cant wait for next year!!!
 Here are some cute photos of peoples booths.....with really cool stuff!


 Here is more photos of Booths!!


 Then I went to a store called "Forget Me Not"  which is an interesting name and they are the ones that run this show!!



 Also I found there Theater and it was kind of cool and different form where I live lol!!


Then finally I found this adorable river going there Chewelah and its actually overflowing.....which sucks but they will be fine!....But anyways I just love nature so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment