Tuesday, June 14, 2016

New ideas for the inside of the hoops

Starting on new ideas for the circles to the hoops.........The hoops have to go through a process and some make it and some don't.......but when they don't make we have many just of the circles......So me and my mom thought of the idea of putting pretty paper and gluing them on the circles....don't you think they are cute!!!


Also I've made many new designs of Washington with a heart on Spokane......then my mom put watercolor on them and look how beautiful they came out......I'm glad for the idea ......Its so cute!!!!!
Here is one of the new Circles with cute paper flower!!!
Also here is my new design of the Washington State with a heart on Spokane.....Look how cute!!!
Here is the cute rose painted......isn't cute ...it reminds me of a Disney movie "Beauty and The Beast"....I think its very romantic and magical
 




No comments:

Post a Comment